Thesis and Non-Thesis Options
The Master of Science Program in Computer Science aspires to produce graduates who are capable of working efficiently in technology oriented environment. In order to meet this philosophy, the curriculum emphasizes:
1. True understanding of the principles of major topics in Computer Science.
2. Analytical approaches in solving problems and decision making based on technology and research methodology.
3. Innovative skills to create research work that is worthy in both academic and computer applications.
Qualification for Admission
The following admission requirements (recommended) for any prospective students to enter the program.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. The applicants must graduate from the following academic fields: Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications Science, Engineering or related tield.
2. Three recommendation letters from lecturers or employers
3. Required GPA of at least 2.5